Dermal Fillers and Total Facial Esthetics Explained
Dr. Soberay's Perspective on Juvederm
- You now have options that are highly effective in treating static wrinkles. Static wrinkles are those wrinkles that are present when your face is at rest (relaxed). Examples of these kind of wrinkles include nasiolabial folds (the parentheses around the nose and mouth), Marionette lines (lines that extend down from mouth), stubborn forehead lines, and the downturned mouth. These persistent wrinkles make you look mad or sad, even when you're not!
- Don't forget the LIPS! Using the right technique, you can have beautiful, full, but natural looking lips. No "DUCK BILLS" allowed!
- We lose 1% of dermal collagen per year especially over age 50. Dermal fillers can be curative and preventative as the hyaluronicacid based fillers ,like Juvederm, are highly hydrophillic (water loving) arbohydrates that can bind water up to a thousand times its volume. This means a good capacity for plumping of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid exixts naturally in all living organisms and the skin houses the vast majority (56%) of the hyaluronic acid in the body. It is degradable and dissipates over time (6-12 months).
Where Does It Work?
Everyone’s skin ages differently and JUVÉDERM® XC may be used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas.* From smile lines to vertical lip lines, you can smooth away unwanted wrinkles and restore natural contours. Learn more about the individual treatment areas by rolling over the list below.
Dermal Fillers treat static wrinkles, those wrinkles that are always present even when you are not smiling, squinting, or frowning. These wrinkles can make you look sad or mad even when you aren't!
Derma Fillers Can Treat:
- Smile lines - nasolabial folds
- Downturned oral commissures
- Marionette lines
- Certain peri-oral lines
- Stubbborn forehead lines
- Safe, effective, and long lasting
- Smooth results with a natural look
- Gets rid of that tired or angry look
- Helps build new collagen
Learn more about Botox Cosmetic at the Allergan Website.